- Date/time: July 13th, 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Venue: Bethany Christian Services
- Phone: (248) 414-4080
- Address: 30685 Barrington St., Suite 140, Madison Heights, MI, 48071-5116
This training is designed to increase awareness of the issues that often arise within cross-cultural and transracial placements. The goal of the training is to help prepare and equip parents to meet the racial and cultural needs of their foster or adoptive child.
The training is intended to provide parents with the knowledge and skills needed to:
• Honor, respect, and encourage the identity and culture of their child
• Properly care for the hair and skin of their child
• Raise awareness of the different challenges their children may face
• Seek out additional resources
To register for this free training, please contact Bethany Christian Services at 248.414.4080.