After the panel of judges question Gold Medalist Simone Biles about her ability to show a range of emotions during her performances, the 20-year-old Biles had a clapback of her own.
Carrie Ann Inaba told her, “You hit every line with precision and perfection. But once again, I’m going to come back to performance and authenticity about who you are when you perform. … You have this beautiful smile and you are a megastar with your energy, but once in a while, there’s beauty without a smile. There’s beauty in pain and all of the other emotions, and I’d like to see more of that.”
Biles came back with: “Smiling doesn’t win you gold medals.”
— Bonnie O’Keefe (@bonnierok) May 9, 2017
But she made it to the semi-finals soooo, drop the mic Simone…
Going For Gold: These Photos Prove Simone Biles Is A True Golden Girl
1. Work hard, Play hard.Source:Instagram 1 of 7
2. Practice makes perfect. #Glasgow2015Source:Instagram 2 of 7
3. Female Olympic Athlete of the Year.Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. Peak Black girl magic moment with Gabby Douglas.Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. Simone is highly decorated.Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. “Ready…okay!”Source:Instagram 6 of 7
7. In formation.Source:Instagram 7 of 7
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!