Enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamorous moments. And thank God through it all.
Frankly, keeping any relationship going could use these points but as it pertains to marriage… I’ll leave it to someone who is there. Today, Dr. Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute talks to the married folk with five ways to keep your marriage fresh. Way to go couples… It’s Game On!
Do you have a question for Joseph or myself for the next Game on Wednesday? Email me at email@example.com. And, for more information on Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute, Log onto: GameOnDr.com or call: 844-218-8113
Obama and Michelle Kissing
1. Kissing at the Podium1 of 11
2. Inaugural Parade Held After Swearing In Ceremony2 of 11
3. A Hug and a Kiss3 of 11
4. A Dance and a Kiss4 of 11
5. "I Just Won" Kiss5 of 11
6. "I Gotta Go Run the World" Kiss6 of 11
7. A Little PDA Kiss7 of 11
8. President And Mrs Obama Host Annual White House Easter Egg Roll8 of 11
9. GettyImages-835647819 of 11
10. President Obama Kisses First Lady Michelle Obama10 of 11
11. The Obama's Attend U.S. Men's Olympic Basketball Team's Game11 of 11
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!