Gospel recording artist Deon Kipping, who announced last week that he has been diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer, took to Facebook Live to thank everyone for their prayers and support.
“I’ve been reading your messages. I’ve been seeing you guys pray for me. All my friends that have hit me that I haven’t been able to respond to, I promise you I’m going through every message and I’m trying to respond to them as much as I can. It’s just overwhelming,” he said in the video below.
The 37-year-old also describes a planned benefit concert as “unbelievable.” “A Night of Love” will takes place March 7, 2017 at 7 p.m. at Cathedral of the Holy Spirit in Connecticut. The lineup of heavy-hitters includes: William Murphy, Tasha Cobbs, JJ Hairston, Jonathan Nelson, Isaac Carree, Jason Nelson, Vashawn Mitchell, Gerald and Tammi Haddon, Zacardi Cortez and James Fortune.
Celebrities Support Women’s March Across The Globe
1. Demi LovatoSource:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Alicia Keys and Janelle MonaeSource:Instagram 2 of 14
3. Amber RoseSource:Instagram 3 of 14
4. Willow Smith and Cree SummerSource:Instagram 4 of 14
5. Janelle MonaeSource:Instagram 5 of 14
6.Source:Instagram 6 of 14
7. RihannaSource:Instagram 7 of 14
8. Kerry Washington and Natalie PortmanSource:Instagram 8 of 14
9.9 of 14
10.10 of 14
11.11 of 14
12.12 of 14
13. Kerry WashingtonSource:Instagram 13 of 14
14.14 of 14
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!