Well, it’s here again… Christmas and the New Year all right in our eye sight! This also means, some of us go through what is called the “Holiday Blues.” Today, Dr. Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute has tips to help us get through the holidays with more joy. Ring Dem Bells… It’s Game On!
Do you have a question for Joseph or myself for the next Game on Wednesday? Email me at email@example.com. And, for more information on Joseph Kimbrough, President of Game On Leadership Institute, Log onto: GameOnDr.com or call: 844-218-8113
Also Hear: Game On Wednesday: “Learn” 5 Steps To Shifting Your Perception This Holiday Season & Game On Wednesday: 4 Steps To Living A Life That Works For You
10 Times Black Love Inspired Us This Year
1. President Barack & First Lady Michelle Obama AlwaysSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. 'A Seat At The Table' With Solange And Alan FergusonSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Ciara & Russell's NuptialsSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Ayesha & Steph Curry's Supportive RelationshipSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Oprah & Stedman's Sex LifeSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Viola Davis & Her Devoted HusbandSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Remy Ma & Papoose's WeddingSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Jay Z's Cameo Appearance In 'Lemonade'Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Lil Wayne & Toya's Co-ParentingSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. When Courtney B. Vance Yelled That Angela Basset Has Been 'Rocking His Chain'Source:Getty 10 of 10
Text “Praise” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and inspirational news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE Praise 102.7 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite Gospel Artists!