“Preachers of Atlanta” is on the horizon! We told you earlier this year that the franchise for Preaches was expanding. The franchise that began with the successful Preachers Of L.A. spawned The Preachers of Detroit, which took the viewers through the struggle of Detroit’s rebirth. Yesterday afternoon, the first image for the show logo hit the airwaves!
Atlanta is not only the home to fast cars, sprawling mansions and the southern elite, but a new generation of up-and-coming preachers who are superstars of the pulpit. The third installation from the popular franchise, “Preachers of Atlanta” documents the lives of the city’s young elite mega-pastors as they focus on the daily struggles and triumphs as husbands, wives, fathers, mothers and friends, while also maintaining their duties as men and women of God.
They have released the first look which is the logo above. What do you think?
The show is produced by the same team that gave us Preachers f L.A., Preachers of Detroit. The Preachers of Houston and The Preachers of New York are soon to follow. The premiere episode date is forthcoming! It should be noted that this is not the first faith show to have been filmed in Atlanta. The Sisterhood was the first reality faith show filmed there.
We will keep you in the loop!
Make sure to join our Facebook family!
Make sure to read:
- Tina Campbell Delivers Announcement About 2016!
- Preachers Of L.A. Weigh In On Duggar Family Controversy
Gospel Stars On Reality TV [PHOTOS]
1. Natalie GrantSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Willie Moore Jr.Source:Reach Media 2 of 12
3. Michelle WilliamsSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddenSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Ben TankardSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Mary MarySource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Dr. Bobby Jones Jr.Source:Getty Images 7 of 12
8. Kim BurrellSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Kierra SheardSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Karen Clark SheardSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Donnie McclurkinSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Kirk FranklinSource:Getty 12 of 12