The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prince Harry And His New Bride Attend First Public Event After Royal Wedding
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Idris Elba Isn’t Here For People Hating His Fiancée ‘s Dress To The Royal Wedding
- Here’s Why New Psalmist Baptist Church COO Says Investing Financially Into The Church Is Important
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 5 Parents Of Police Shooting And Gun Violence Victims Who Are Making An Impact
- Did Beyoncè Or Solange Buy A Church In New Orleans?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com