Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Control: Save or Stock?
- Gospel Stars Issue Warning To Other Artists Of Instagram Hacking Scheme
- Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Quick Meal Monday! How To Make Yummy Pork Chops
- Woman Calls Cops On Credentialed Black Photographer Who Was Just Doing His Job
- List Of Billboard Music Gospel Award Winners
- Meet The Black Choir That Gave Us Chills Singing ‘Stand by Me’ At The Royal Wedding
- Money Mondays: Get Ahead Of The Game By Saving For College Early
- Alabama Pastor Generates Controversy After Saying Whites Need To Stay Out Of Black Churches
- #WhatsTheWord with Alaina Fruge: From Selfies to Usies
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com