TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prince Harry And His New Bride Attend First Public Event After Royal Wedding
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Idris Elba Isn’t Here For People Hating His Fiancée ‘s Dress To The Royal Wedding
- Here’s Why New Psalmist Baptist Church COO Says Investing Financially Into The Church Is Important
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 5 Parents Of Police Shooting And Gun Violence Victims Who Are Making An Impact
- Did Beyoncè Or Solange Buy A Church In New Orleans?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]