Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prince Harry And His New Bride Attend First Public Event After Royal Wedding
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Idris Elba Isn’t Here For People Hating His Fiancée ‘s Dress To The Royal Wedding
- Here’s Why New Psalmist Baptist Church COO Says Investing Financially Into The Church Is Important
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 5 Parents Of Police Shooting And Gun Violence Victims Who Are Making An Impact
- Did Beyoncè Or Solange Buy A Church In New Orleans?
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]