Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 4.24.18
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Last Chance To Vote on WEE ’18 Keynote Speaker!!
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dr. Ian Smith Is Back With Another Weight Shedding Diet
- Black Teen accepted to 20 colleges criticized by Fox News [VIDEO]