Erica Campbell can recall the day her husband, Warryn Campbell found out he had cancer. They were at the doctors office and Erica at first freaked out, but after calling Tina Campbell she kept saying, “God is a healer.” Every Friday Erica would lay hands on her husband and pray for heeling.
She wants everyone that is suffering from any disease to know that they can get through it. God is bigger than cancer and every other sickness. Submit to him and thank God for blessing Warryn with 10 years of being cancer free.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Teen accepted to 20 colleges criticized by Fox News [VIDEO]
- Rep. Brenda Lawrence Introduces Women’s Equality Workforce Oversight Act
- Collegiate debate returns to Detroit, sponsored by UAW-Ford
- Money Mondays: Don’t Spend Your Refund Check All In One Place
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Mortgage Free Home for a Vet Contest
- Colin Kaepernick Earns A Prestigious Global Award, As The NFL Snubs Him
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- Win Tickets to McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour!