Tina Campbell is giving a word on not being scared to love on your spouse. She spoke about how God made these unions and marriage isn’t supposed to be boring. The relationship can experience a lot of ups and downs, but you can get through it.
Tina wants you to share with your mate, give them love and remember why you said, “I do.” When going through bad times recommit, forgive and remember to ask your mate a very important question that is pretty exciting. Make sure you listen to hear what that question is.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor William McDowell: ‘What Is Happening In Our House Is Too Precious To Miss’
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Senate passes Medicaid work requirements
- Bill to Reduce Violent Crime through Project Safe Neighborhoods Program
- Volunteers Needed for Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix
- Detroit Gets Shook By Earthquake!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements