Several school districts in Oklahoma, Arizona and Kentucky are suffering after teachers went on strike. Teachers are demanding more pay and students are standing with them to get it. TJ spoke about how she used to be a substitute teacher and how hard it was.
She mentioned that you make a connection with students and then have to leave them. A lot of the kids that weren’t well behaved needed extra love and care, once TJ was able to give them that she had to go. It hurt a lot of the children, but she made sure to visit them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Reach Out Thursday: Hebrews 4:12 “The Word Is Truth”
- Take Control: Maximize Your Income with These Tips
- Breaking: Media Reports Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michigan Approves Marijuana Legalization Initiative for Nov. Ballot
- East Detroit Cantrell Funeral Home Shut Down [VIDEO]
- Bryan Popin Opens Up About His Calling To Make Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Secure The Bag! Win a Gucci Bag With $500!!
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Barack Obama Will Pay Homage To Nelson Mandela [EXCLUSIVE]