Do you let little things that go wrong mess up your whole day? Erica Campbell spoke about how some let small things like traffic or someone saying something wrong to them ruin their day. She doesn’t want that to hurt you and sometimes you have to control your emotions.
The way you respond could be the wrong way. Making mountains out of mole hills shouldn’t be something that you do. Stay focused and don’t over react.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win Tickets to McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour!
- Detroit Lions Release Their 2018 Schedule
- Entrepreneur Aims To Raise $10 Million To Fund Black Tech Companies
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor William McDowell: ‘What Is Happening In Our House Is Too Precious To Miss’
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Senate passes Medicaid work requirements
- Bill to Reduce Violent Crime through Project Safe Neighborhoods Program