Erica Campbell spoke about being broke. She remembers being young and working many jobs just to survive. Erica talked about how everyone isn’t rich and it’s all apart of the process.
If you are over spending and not budgeting then that’s a problem you need to work on. People also shouldn’t compare themselves to what others have and not bash themselves for not being where they want to be. Make a plan, be smart and keep going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor William McDowell: ‘What Is Happening In Our House Is Too Precious To Miss’
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Senate passes Medicaid work requirements
- Bill to Reduce Violent Crime through Project Safe Neighborhoods Program
- Volunteers Needed for Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix
- Detroit Gets Shook By Earthquake!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements