Erica Campbell talked about relationships and how sometimes things don’t work out. She gave some advice to people about loving yourself enough to want the best and more. You might love the person, but they might not be supportive or just act funny.
Erica said, “Tell people to knock it off.” Be smart with your heart and want the best. It’s awesome when someone loves you, but you deserve the absolute best.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor William McDowell: ‘What Is Happening In Our House Is Too Precious To Miss’
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Senate passes Medicaid work requirements
- Bill to Reduce Violent Crime through Project Safe Neighborhoods Program
- Volunteers Needed for Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix
- Detroit Gets Shook By Earthquake!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements