GRIFF’s prayer today is a little different. He spoke about how he had to block several of his male friends on social media because they weren’t wearing shirts in their profile pictures. GRIFF is praying that they find shirts or jackets to put on.
He believes that his friends are too old to be shirtless on social media. GRIFF is also tired of men using filters. So if you want to remain friends with GRIFF on social media please put a shirt on.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 4.24.18
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Last Chance To Vote on WEE ’18 Keynote Speaker!!
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dr. Ian Smith Is Back With Another Weight Shedding Diet
- Black Teen accepted to 20 colleges criticized by Fox News [VIDEO]