GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Trump Grants Pardon To Jack Johnson, Boxing’s First Black Heavyweight Champion
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- 7 Things Every Graduate Should Know
- Wait… What? Kanye West reportedly dropped $85K on photos of Whitney Houston’s drug-covered bathroom for an album cover
- Senator Stabenow to Observe Memorial Day Across Southeast Michigan
- Here we go again: Active Shooter in Custody at Indiana Middle School [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Make A Zipper Or Button Bonnet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com