GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- Get Well Wednesday: Did Pregnancy Give You The Blues?
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 3.20.18
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- UAW Ford Empow-HER – Cathy Hughes
- Take Control Tuesday: Get Organized – Tax Day is Coming!
- One Harlem Night Hits Broadway in Detroit This Weekend!
- Best #BlackLove Proposals on National Proposal Day!! [WATCH]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]