Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- Get Well Wednesday: Did Pregnancy Give You The Blues?
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 3.20.18
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- UAW Ford Empow-HER – Cathy Hughes
- Take Control Tuesday: Get Organized – Tax Day is Coming!
- One Harlem Night Hits Broadway in Detroit This Weekend!
- Best #BlackLove Proposals on National Proposal Day!! [WATCH]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]