Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- Get Well Wednesday: Did Pregnancy Give You The Blues?
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 3.20.18
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- UAW Ford Empow-HER – Cathy Hughes
- Take Control Tuesday: Get Organized – Tax Day is Coming!
- One Harlem Night Hits Broadway in Detroit This Weekend!
- Best #BlackLove Proposals on National Proposal Day!! [WATCH]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]