Erica Campbell speaks a message to the folks who are older in ministry, and want to pass on the torch to younger leaders. never get to the point where you just say you’re done and stop working Jesus. The truth is, we have to always be on fire for Jesus, and continue fishing for new souls to show his light and truth to.
Just because you’re not preaching on the pulpit anymore, doesn’t mean you can’t take your work with you to the grocery store, or wherever else you go. You should never be settled just because “your people” are saved- keep aiming to touch the life of someone new! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Well Wednesday: Did Pregnancy Give You The Blues?
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 3.20.18
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- UAW Ford Empow-HER – Cathy Hughes
- Take Control Tuesday: Get Organized – Tax Day is Coming!
- One Harlem Night Hits Broadway in Detroit This Weekend!
- Best #BlackLove Proposals on National Proposal Day!! [WATCH]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]