Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Rachel Dolezal Wasn’t The First: Six More Whites Who Passed For Black
- Oh how we miss Charlie Leduff, Let us not forget #DemoDisaster [VIDEO]
- The Government and Celebrities are Still Sending Water to Flint [VIDEO]
- One Harlem Night Jazz Musical Presented by S.H.E. Coming to the Fisher [VIDEO]
- Recreate Oprah’s Glitter Lips From ‘A Wrinkle In Time’