Kev On Stage, head of the Members Relations Committee, has a letter to the pastor from a member of the church. He says the pastor’s daughter, who leads during every song, is not quite what the congregation wants to hear. After putting up with her voice for a long time, this member finally reveals the great concern that the “Get Up!” church is feeling over the matter.
In fact, the member reveals, Sister Monique’s voice is much preferred, but the pastor is mad at her, and it’s time to forgive. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Do you know Marsy’s Law or how it impacts crime victims? [VIDEO]
- Sacramento’s Stephan Clark, 22, was Shot by Police in His Yard [VIDEO]
- Conversations with Wayne State University 3.21.18
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- Get Well Wednesday: Did Pregnancy Give You The Blues?
- PODCAST: Law & Reality LIVE – 3.20.18
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- UAW Ford Empow-HER – Cathy Hughes
- Take Control Tuesday: Get Organized – Tax Day is Coming!
- One Harlem Night Hits Broadway in Detroit This Weekend!