Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team
- How Ed Gordon’s New Show “Am I Black Enough” Is Giving Us A Voice [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jekayln Carr Is Now An Author!
- Billy Graham’s Complicated Relationship With Black America, Explained
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- 31st Pastoral Anniversary of Rev. Dr. Wendell Anthony this Sunday
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- UAW Ford Trailblazer – Shelton Tappes
- Do You Know Detroit? – Elmwood Cemetery