Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Trump Grants Pardon To Jack Johnson, Boxing’s First Black Heavyweight Champion
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- 7 Things Every Graduate Should Know
- Wait… What? Kanye West reportedly dropped $85K on photos of Whitney Houston’s drug-covered bathroom for an album cover
- Senator Stabenow to Observe Memorial Day Across Southeast Michigan
- Here we go again: Active Shooter in Custody at Indiana Middle School [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com