Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, and GRIFF wants to point out a little-talked about fact: a lot of men are going to be sad on Valentine’s Day. Everyone always talks about the women who will be unhappy on Valentine’s Day, but nobody ever talks about the guys.
Some guys are going to find out that they’re actually side dudes, GRIFF notes. While others are going to mess up and not get their girl anything. Then, when she’s upset, and doesn’t want anything to do with him, he’s going to realize how much he cares! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team
- How Ed Gordon’s New Show “Am I Black Enough” Is Giving Us A Voice [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jekayln Carr Is Now An Author!
- Billy Graham’s Complicated Relationship With Black America, Explained
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- 31st Pastoral Anniversary of Rev. Dr. Wendell Anthony this Sunday
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- UAW Ford Trailblazer – Shelton Tappes
- Do You Know Detroit? – Elmwood Cemetery