Ahead of Valentine’s Day, GRIFF has the strong, independent women on his mind. He says men don’t want the strong, independent women, and laughs at women who won’t let men pump their gas for them.
GRIFF also says he prays for all the women who will be watching all their boo’d up peers accept flowers from their men on Valentine’s Day. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team
- How Ed Gordon’s New Show “Am I Black Enough” Is Giving Us A Voice [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jekayln Carr Is Now An Author!
- Billy Graham’s Complicated Relationship With Black America, Explained
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- 31st Pastoral Anniversary of Rev. Dr. Wendell Anthony this Sunday
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- UAW Ford Trailblazer – Shelton Tappes
- Do You Know Detroit? – Elmwood Cemetery