A church ordered take out for 25 people from Outback Steakhouse. A waitress there spent the majority of her shift preparing the order, but when they picked up the over $700 meal, they didn’t tip her. The woman got so angry that she took to social media to put the church on blast.
But Outback Steakhouse has a policy against airing customer’s dirty laundry, and she got fired. Click on the audio player to hear about that and more stories in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team
- How Ed Gordon’s New Show “Am I Black Enough” Is Giving Us A Voice [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jekayln Carr Is Now An Author!
- Billy Graham’s Complicated Relationship With Black America, Explained
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- 31st Pastoral Anniversary of Rev. Dr. Wendell Anthony this Sunday
- This Week on Law & Reality LIVE [SPONSORED]
- UAW Ford Trailblazer – Shelton Tappes
- Do You Know Detroit? – Elmwood Cemetery