You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Rachel Dolezal Wasn’t The First: Six More Whites Who Passed For Black
- Oh how we miss Charlie Leduff, Let us not forget #DemoDisaster [VIDEO]
- The Government and Celebrities are Still Sending Water to Flint [VIDEO]
- One Harlem Night Jazz Musical Presented by S.H.E. Coming to the Fisher [VIDEO]
- Recreate Oprah’s Glitter Lips From ‘A Wrinkle In Time’