Erica Campbell talks about coming to Jesus in this Faith Walk. She says, just like it would be strange to wash your car before taking it to the car wash, it’s silly to try to fix your own life on your own before coming to Jesus. He already came and died on the cross and left everything you need. So it’s your turn to draw nearer to him so you can hear him.
If you get closer to God and speak to him more often, you will recognize it when he speaks to you! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- UAW Ford Empow-HER – Cathy Hughes
- Take Control Tuesday: Get Organized – Tax Day is Coming!
- One Harlem Night Hits Broadway in Detroit This Weekend!
- Best #BlackLove Proposals on National Proposal Day!! [WATCH]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]