On Faith Walking today Erica Campbell talks about how sometimes people will persecute you for being different or believing in something. She told the story of Steven in the Bible and how he performed miracles and prayed for people. He had people turn against him and he was killed.
Erica spoke about how this is still happening in the world we live in today. To fight those battles we must ask God for help. We also must walk with faith, be strong and know he has us covered. Understand that you are serving a purpose even when you feel you aren’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Reasons This Year’s Women’s March Is So Meaningful To Black Women
- Statement by Congressman Dan Kildee on Eve of Government Shutdown
- Father Convicted of Murdering 2 Year Old Says Daughter is Still Alive [VIDEO]
- How Do You Balance Christian Beliefs And Politics In The Age Of Trump? [VIDEO]
- 5 Things You Need On Your Christian Vision Board In 2018
- Take The Montreal Cognitive Assessment To See If You Are As Mentally Fit As Donald Trump
- Facts: If Fried Chicken-Eating Trump Were Black, He Would Be Stereotyped & Run Out Of Office
- Mr. Griffin: What Kind Of Tree Are You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reach Out Thursday: Philippians 3:13 “Release To Receive”
- Parents Of The H&M Model Speak Out In TV Interview