On Faith Walking today Erica Campbell talks about how sometimes people will persecute you for being different or believing in something. She told the story of Steven in the Bible and how he performed miracles and prayed for people. He had people turn against him and he was killed.
Erica spoke about how this is still happening in the world we live in today. To fight those battles we must ask God for help. We also must walk with faith, be strong and know he has us covered. Understand that you are serving a purpose even when you feel you aren’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Detroit Lions Release Their 2018 Schedule
- Entrepreneur Aims To Raise $10 Million To Fund Black Tech Companies
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor William McDowell: ‘What Is Happening In Our House Is Too Precious To Miss’
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Senate passes Medicaid work requirements
- Bill to Reduce Violent Crime through Project Safe Neighborhoods Program
- Volunteers Needed for Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix