Bernice King is celebrating the 50th anniversary of her father Martin Luther King Jr.‘s March on Washington, and she checked in on “The James Fortune Show” and spoke about how freedom will ring again in D.C. Listen to part 1 and part 2 to this interview to hear what else she had to say.
- Meet Jessica Love; "A Nobody Who Wants You To Experience Christ's Love!"
- Florida Church Offers 'Prayer On The Go...' Literally
- Bishop T.D. Jakes: Why He’s Passionate About Helping Young People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Exercise Your Brain From Negative To Positive [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Happened When Creflo Dollar Met MC T-Bagg? [VIDEO]
- Who Are The Characters In ‘The Rickey Smiley Show’?