As we mourn the death of Whitney Houston, let’s not dwell on what happened, but rather salute the impact she had on our lives. For many of us – this host included – Whitney is part of the soundtrack of our lives. I’m thankful that her music and movies will live on and Praise 102.7 is celebrating the life of Whitney Houston by playing some of her most inspirational music each hour.
- Meet Jessica Love; "A Nobody Who Wants You To Experience Christ's Love!"
- Florida Church Offers 'Prayer On The Go...' Literally
- Bishop T.D. Jakes: Why He’s Passionate About Helping Young People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Exercise Your Brain From Negative To Positive [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Happened When Creflo Dollar Met MC T-Bagg? [VIDEO]
- Who Are The Characters In ‘The Rickey Smiley Show’?