As we mourn the death of Whitney Houston, let’s not dwell on what happened, but rather salute the impact she had on our lives. For many of us – this host included – Whitney is part of the soundtrack of our lives. I’m thankful that her music and movies will live on and Praise 102.7 is celebrating the life of Whitney Houston by playing some of her most inspirational music each hour.
- Dropping Your 'Net' To Follow Jesus?
- Can You Imagine Yolanda Adams Singing This Mary J. Blige Song? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Detroit Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr to meet with city creditors [VIDEO]
- The Praise 102.7 May Pastor Of The Month Is…
- Easy Ways To Save For Vacation
- Bishop Secular: Spiritual Fathers Vs. Street Fathers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]